Thursday, August 20, 2009

20 AUGUST 2009

Today is the last 2 days of my exam ... woof ... form 6 really exam really tough and today ... i had to thanks someone which is those mathematician ... they help me fail my math todays . We have to complete 8 question within 2 hours and wait there is a catch, about 3 to 5 subtopic per questions and somemore we need to draw 2 graph and a bunch of tables . We calculated the average time we need to do per subtopic , which is .......... 4 mins per one question ....how is that even possible @@ ???

I am getting ready to stand during the assembly .. as i left blank for abt 70% for my paper 1 , and Ah Goh say if less than 10% out of 50% we must stand during the assemblt . XD .... so horrible ...

1 comment:

Trading Card - MLB, NBA, NHL, CFL, NFL said...

70% is empty.... er... you have to put more effort and find out what has gone wrong.

I believe you can do it.

"I never see failure as failure but only as the game. I must play to win" Tom Hopkins