Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26.1.2010


Have been thinking a lots of things lately ... really .. i dun wan this to be continued again, a cycle which cannot be escaped ... i will destroy the past to make a better future of myself . I will not give up on such minor things that will bring effect my whole brightsome future , a promise is given upon myself and i will not break it ... If i really do break it ... i will not tolerance myself anymore , heavy punishment will be given .

Changing both sadness and anger into strength for me to create my own destiny of life , An endless journey can be ended , just by stopping it without fear . The bonds which aren't connected have to be given up , because i do not want to see anyone ... include me getting hurt anymore ... stop it .... stop it i said .... Just forget the sad past and embrace ourself to a better and brighter future !!!!!!!!!

No comments: