Wednesday, February 17, 2010

14.2.2010

Today i need go back alor setar, arau and padang besar ~~~~ which is at kedah and perlis .. cos today is 1st day of CNY !!! need go back visit relative ~~ morning we eat ~~ mee sua .. my mom cook de haha

Then ~~ we start our jounney ler ~~~ my dad drive go ~~ sob .. dun let me drive go XD .. we go alor setar 1st ~~~ too bad no take pic ... cos forget .. LOL ... then go arau ~~ there took some scenery de picture ~~~ which is as below ~~






COCONUTS !!! ~~~

Then ... we left arau and go to padang besar ler ... the good part is .. i get to drive ~~~ wee !~!! but the bad part is .. i drive till wan to fall asleep la .... 40 minutes journey ... really sien lo .... and without any accidents. .. we safely reach there ~~~ no scenery picture this time.... just got fish de pic =)






my nephew so cute ~~~ haha

Then .. 5pm .. i get to drive car back home from perlis haha ... FINALLY !! my time has come ~~~ but .. at 1st my father told me drive till gurun only .. then he wan drive back ... gurun is a place some where near kedah . But i insist .. hehe .. then i straight drive back ka penang ler ... wee ~~ but really ... sit 3 hours ... i got 3 symtoms when i reach home .... 1st .. my leg pain ... 2nd my butt pain ... 3rd .. go toilet .. !!! cannot tahan 3 hours without toilet somemore car air-con very cold

1st day of cny end ler ~~~~
i bo really count my ang pau get how much also ... XD

No comments: