Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22,2,2011

Yesterday went school took result , reached school around 10am++ miss out the time to meet some friends since i arrived late but still i have chance to meet other teacher , quite nervous before i take my result as we can only take our result after 12pm... The waiting time is suffer and nervous also.

Finally the waiting time pass by fast by chatting with friends, we are allowed to take our result finally ... i went forward and sign to take some of my document , in the end here come ... the result ... i was informed to go dewan kuliah to take my result .... when i heard it , i was quite happy because my result definitely have to be something to have my result waiting me at there haha,then i went there as fast as possible.

Finally i opened up my result .... 3A and 1B !!!! OMG !! freaking happy !!!!
General paper for A , Chemistry and Math T for A- and biology(SUPER HARD subject to get A) got a B+ , hence overall , my CGPA is 3.67

after that fill in some details of my pass result then went to the new building to take a picture with everyone who gets good result ~~



Went to mcd with waison,kevin ong,chadwick and kwan yean ... we enjoy a lot of fun time together.In the end , i meet chee yik and his brother also ~~

I am satisfy with my results and hope that i can apply for a scholarship to overseas, i am not saying local uni is bad but since you have the chance why not you go overseas ??

1 comment:

Johnson Yeap said...

Why I didn't see my face one?