Tuesday, February 8, 2011

8.2.2011

okay, i haven't been updating this blog since i have my exam , and now chinese new year is ending .... time passes so fly and i heard rumors that STPM result will be out on 21 Feb 2011, that's really fast man .. of course i hope that i can get my hands on the result as soon as possible ... the waiting is killing me and my patience =.=..... i just hope that i can break in and steal my results slip out ~~

i think nobody will check on my blog ba ..... since i have not update it in a very very long time , but i will try to be active again in blogging . Not for other people to read it also ~ but serve as a spot for me to record what i have done in the past.

i think my blog is going to be as like my diary now =X

1 comment:

HO WAH CHONG said...

pass by and read it~~the result no need so worry de la~~