Saturday, June 26, 2010

26.6.2010

now actually is 27 jun 2010 3 am le =.=.... posting yesterday de things .... y so late only post blog ?? cause of having fun this whole day lu ... by !!! ~~~~~~ playing card games =.=..... Really .. now la .. playing card games is my only mays to release my stress from daily activities . No matter from family,friends,homework,result ..... all kinds of aspect XD Today morning went to USM ( Universiti Sains Malaysia )for olympiad math competition .... they required u to solve 9 question in 2 and half hour ... which are SUPER DUPER ULTRA TOUGH !! Shit it ..... out till so hard XD all dunno how to do la =X
Quite enjoying myself today this afternoon , went to play some card games lo .... play till whole day XD ... now still ok la ... but 1 more month later can't do so ler ... must study extra extra extra hard for my bright future ... i decided d ~~~ if really can la .. i hope that i can went into Singapore's University !!! ~~~ but pls dun say i bluff la ... cause i HOPE ma XD if can i really wish to do so =X



I notice that my blog dun have interesting or good looking picture ... so happens to find those and sharing on my blog ~~ see those cute lambs =3

No comments: